Archives by Month:
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- March 2010
Archives by Subject:
The principal offices of Newham Council, this Grade II listed Edwardian structure was built between 1901 and 1903
Originally a private residence Circa 1910, and twenty years later converted into the Manchester and Salford District Bank
This very prominent building on the corner of Bayswater Road and Queensway, has gone under extensive restoration over a period of years
Case study content to follow
One of the many London underground stations we have worked on, this grade 2 listed building was designed by Leslie Green and built 1906.
Under the meticulous direction of Julian Harrap Architects, we have been proud to work on such a prestigious building.
The original terracotta to yet another Frank Matcham designed theatre was produced from one of our two present sites by
The original works at Coin House were external cleaning, repairs and decoration.
Shaws of Darwen completed the restoration project at the Birmingham College of Art
Spanning seven floors this listed Staircase was destroyed by fire during the course of building two further floors.
Forming a New Bond Creating the right impression at a mixed gathering is tricky. Too loud or wacky and you Read on
The 43,000 m2 London Headquarters for French Bank Banque Parisbas was designed by Whinney Mackay Lewis Architects and built by Tarmac Building.